The Thrift Shop is now officially registered with Kroger Community Rewards! You can register your Kroger Plus card online or by calling the number included in the directions below and choosing the Ypsilanti Thrift Shop as your designated charity. Once you’ve completed the process, 3.5% of every purchase you make at Kroger will be placed in the Thrift Shop account. It’s completely free, and a wonderful way to help our community!!
Please note: You have to swipe your Kroger Plus card at the time of purchase to get the donation.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
How does the Kroger Community Rewards Program Work?
You can earn contributions for the Thrift Shop by linking your Kroger Plus Card to the Thrift Shop with the organization number 75924. Once your card has been linked, every time you swipe your Kroger Plus card when you shop, 3.5% of your purchases will be placed into the Kroger Thrift Shop account. Payments are made quarterly.
How do I register my Kroger Plus card to link to the Thrift Shop?
- First, you must have an email address to register your Kroger Plus Card.
- Go to www.kroger.com and click on Community Rewards found under the “Community” tab at the top of the page.
- Be sure you have your Kroger Plus card with you. You’ll need to enter the number, or the phone number you submitted when you got the card.
- Click on the orange button “Create an Account” and follow the directions.
- After your account is created, you can sign in from the Kroger home page.
- Once you are logged on, go to your account page by clicking on your name in the top right. This takes you straight to your Account page.
- Click on the orange “Enroll” button found under the Community Rewards section at the very bottom of page.
- Enter the Thrift Shop’s organization number 75924 and click on “Search.”
What if I do not have access to a computer or have an email account?
Call Kroger Gift Services at 800-576-4377 to speak with a Kroger representative. Due to privacy laws you must be the person calling to link your card. You can also visit the public library to use a computer free of charge
What if I have problems registering on-line?
Call 1-866-221-4141 for help.